Training Court Allocations from CDNA
Please find following the finalised Autumn Training Court Allocation Roster to use and pass onto your teams.
Please also pass on the following to all of your members too.
Teams must stay on the court they are allocated to – this is imperative for not only respect’s sake but
now also so CDNA can keep an accurate record of who is training where in case the need for contact tracing arises
- Teams must stay within the times they have been allocated
- If you no longer need your court, please let me know asap
- Glen Eira Council have been given a copy of this roster and we are paying for lighting to be on when needed
There will be no COVID-safety officer from CDNA in attendance at training sessions, meaning each court must have it’s own – I suggest
designating the team coach or team manager.
It is vital to:
- Maintain social distancing between people when not on court. If this cannot occur face masks must be worn
- Keep an accurate attendance checklist of every person there, including coaches and support personnel
- Wipe and sanitise all equipment before and after use
- Minimise the use of shared equipment
- Leave the court AS SOON as your time allocation has finished, so as to respect the incoming team
- Each team must provide their own equipment, including bibs and a first aid kit
CDNA, in line with Netball Victoria guidelines, are strongly recommending limiting training to only participants, coaches and essential
personnel. If spectators are necessary, please limit it to ONE per player
Glen Eira Council will be checking our venue intermittently, ensuring these protocols are being upheld. It is up to you as clubs to pass
on the guidelines and expectations that they will be met
We all know how complex and exhaustive this training roster process is, so I want to thank you for your timeliness and support and also
for advocating and maintaining the important rules and guidelines. After last year, we must remember that the most important thing is for
our players to be back out on court enjoying netball, so please, let’s all work together and be as respectful, cooperative and diligent as