This Weekend's Semi Finals
Congratulations to the seven teams playing Semi Finals this weekend:-
25-1 St Anthony's Asteroids v Ormond Suns at 11:30AM Court 2
25-2 St Anthony's Blaze v Glen Eira Eclipse at 12:20PM Court 1
25-3 St Anthony's Meteors v Murrumbeena Blossoms at 12.20PM Court 9
15-3 St Anthony's Suns v Oakleigh Hollys at 9:50AM Court 9
13-5 St Anthony's Supernovas v St Pats Emeralds at 8:10AM Court 8
13-6 Murrumbeena Breakers v St Anthony's Flames at 9:00AM Court 7
13-7 Oakleigh South Garnets v St Anthony's Galaxy at 8:10AM Court 10
Please note that the list of players qualified has been distributed to Team Manager's and no players can be added and score sheets can not
The CDNA has updated their By Laws and Codes of Behaviour - specifically an updated version for Players
and separately for Parents which
require acknowledgement to your Team Manager before the day.
The Finals By Laws are Downloadable as a PDF HERE
- 16.1 Finals will be played at the conclusion of the rounds in each section, except in Net Set GO! Tier 2 and 11&U.
- 16.2 Sections with 10 teams or less will play a four-team final series.
- 16.3 A four-team finals series will be played unless Clubs and Teams are notified otherwise.
16.4 The number of points gained during the season shall determine teams qualifying for finals. In the event of teams being equal on
points, positions shall be determined by the percentage of goals scored for and against. In the event of teams being equal on percentage,
positions shall be determined by the greater number of goals scored for.
16.5 Players must play at least three (3) games in a section throughout the season to be eligible to participate in that section’s Final
- 16.6 Teams found playing an ineligible player during finals will be considered to have lost that game.
16.7 The rules listed in Conduct of Games apply for finals. The starting time of finals games will be notified to all clubs and teams
after the final round of competition is completed. The game times for finals will vary from your fixture match time/s during the season.
- 16.8 If a final does not reach half time, the ladder position will stand or where possible games may be re-scheduled.
- 16.9 Drawn games where a winner is required will be conducted as follows.
The duration of extra time shall be as follows:-
(i) There will be a two (2) minute interval at the end of full time;
(ii) Extra time will consist of 2 x 3 minute halves, with an interval of one (1) minuted at half – time. Teams shall change ends at half –
time. The Centre Pass is taken by the team entitled to the next Centre Pass;
(iii) During both intervals, substitutions and/or team changes may be made (refer Rule 6.1.1 (i));
(iv) During extra time, normal injury or illness procedures shall apply;
(v) In the event of a tie remaining at the end of extra time, play will continue until one team has scored two (2) goals.
- 16.10 The Committee will determine awards for premiers and runners-up.
All the best, remember it's only a game and don't forget to take some pics to share.