CDNA Delegates Meeting 9/2/21
New CDNA Policies (By-Laws) will be uploaded to the CDNA website www.cdna.net.au. It is the
responsibility of all players, coaches and spectators to familiarise themselves with them and follow procedures outlined by CDNA.
- The fixtures should be uploaded tonight (9/2) to the CDNA website.
Training Court Bookings – please let email@example.com if you
aren’t using your booked training court consistently as there is considerable pressure on the bookings.
- Full Netball Victoria membership required for all participants including coaches. Single game vouchers ($10) available online.
There is a grace period of 3 weeks to sort out registration of players (i.e. players on scoresheets with an asterisk have not completed
Players filling-in for another team – if a player fills in at a higher grade for more than 2 (3rd game trigger)
games they then are considered a member of that team and cannot revert to the lower grade. Also, a player needs to play 3 games with a team
to qualify for finals.
- Grading games for the first 3 rounds. After this all points revert to zero from Round 4 for U13 & above.
Flexibility around uniforms due to COVID limitations of supply. Apparently they are not intending to make a big deal about matching ankle
socks anymore (Yippee).
long sleeve tops and leggings allowable if the weather is particularly cold. They should preferably be the same colour (and consistent
within the team)
there will be a staggered implementation of rules for U11s by the umpires so that the youngest are introduced gradually to all the rules
Mixed Competition – aiming for Spring 2021 for U15s & U17s as a separate competition. Please ask around to rally up
Everyone is reminded that all contact with CDNA is via our club central communication point – firstname.lastname@example.org
Official complaints are via our club delegates.
WARNING – Athletics Carnival running this Friday night and Saturday morning and parking is going to be lethal.
CDNA emphasised the need for flexibility particularly in light of COVID-19 restrictions and State Government regulations. There well may be
instances where players can’t play due to illness (please stay home) and where they may have to self-isolate.
- The COVID safety plan is on the website https://cdna.net.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/CDNA-COVID-Safety-Plan-Match-Day.pdf
- One spectator allowed per player. (Young children and siblings exempt and where a sibling is playing in a later match also).
- All spectators are to maintain social distancing
- Everyone must carry a mask – Scorers MUST wear a mask
No Game Balls to be brought. Umpires will supply a match ball which will be sanitised between games – don’t touch a ball from another court –
the guideline is to kick it back.
- Scoresheets will be brought out to courts
First teams playing on Friday nights/Saturday mornings are to put out the goal pads but the umpires will bring them back in at the end of
- CDNA will not be able to provide spare bibs so please ensure you have a spare set (especially if there may be a colour clash)
- Teams are to supply their own simple first aid kit
- Games will be reduced to 8 minute quarters as 10 minutes is required between each game.
- Team debriefs are to be held off the courts – move away from the court as soon as your game is finished.
- Canteen will only have EFTPOS
CDNA have mentioned they will send the club the QR code and we will forward this out to team managers to print and circulate at matches to
ensure everyone has signed in (players not required to sign in as they are on the scoresheet).
- If a person is at the game for 15 minutes or more you need to sign in.
- No sharing of fruit/snacks/lollies – individually wrapped allowed
All Spectators are to sign in via QR code on score sheets and/or Entry Point Gate
As is normally the case, a new season brings new umpires. Players & spectators are reminded that they are likely to be nervous,
particularly after such a long break and that we should all remember to BE KIND.
Umpire training is changing. People on the current waiting list will be honoured but no new umpires will be trained this season and the
structure of umpire training will change for Spring season to supervised umpiring plus a training session and pre-interviews.
Wishing everyone a happy start to the upcoming season. Hooray! Netball is back...
EDIT :- From CDNA
Dear clubs and teams,
Thank you so much for your attendance last night at the Delegates Meeting. It was really great to see everyone face to face and to be able
to discuss everything for the season ahead.
As promised, I have attached the following documents for you:
As we discussed last night, constant and open communication is going to be the key to success this year. So please make sure you pass all
of the important information onto all of your members and if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to be in touch at any time.
My signature below reflects the new office contact hours and details.
Best of luck for your first games!
Netball Operations Manager
Caulfield & District Netball Association
Telephone: 9570 1131 / 0409 022 093
P.O. Box 530
Bentleigh East VIC 3165
Office open for enquiries:
Monday-Friday 9.30am to 5.00pm