Button

Spring Season Dates Announced!!!

Spring Season Dates Announced!!!

Please see the content of the email we received from CDNA on Friday 19th June. At this stage, all team managers have been contacted to canvass their teams to see which teams will be going ahead with the Spring Season. Our understanding is that the fees paid for Autumn 2020 season will carry forward for Spring 2020. We do not have any further information regarding any further charges for the Spring season but we expect individual players will not be required to re-register. We will get back to you all as soon as we have further information. For now, CDNA urgently requires confirmation from us that the Autumn 2020 existing teams will be returning for Spring 2020 - even if there will be some changes to the line-up.

FROM CDNA:-

We are writing to inform you all of our plan to return to competition – hooray!

 * Our plan is to return to full competition on the weekend of the 24th / 25th July.

* Our plan is to return to our ‘normal’ full training court allocation roster from the 13th July.

PLEASE NOTE: Both of these decisions are entirely dependent on both Netball Victoria and Glen Eira Council providing us with adequate permission, guidelines, directives and access to do so. We are expecting this communication from them next week.

It is unquestionable that things will not quite be the same as before and we will all be working through it all together to ensure we can return to the game we love but still stay as safe as possible too. Whilst we wait for further clarity, please be prepared for any possible changes we are prescribed such as:

FOR NOW, we really need you all to go back to all of your members with this exciting plan and then to find out exactly which teams will be continuing to play in Spring and which ones will unfortunately not be playing. This vital information then needs to be sent through to me asap, but no later than Monday 13th July, in order for fixtures to be written. If there are a significant amount of changes, clubs may need to re-submit teams through MyNetball. This is not our preference and only a slight possibility, but this is so you are 100% aware. We just want to make sure we are all adequately prepared and ready to go when we can!

*** Please advise me as soon as you know about your teams ***

IMPORTANTLY, we will NOT be changing our current protocols until advised further by both Netball Victoria and Glen Eira Council. CDNA must submit a comprehensive COVID Safety Plan to be approved by Council and then we have to work through the guidelines that will be sent to us next week. So, regardless of the Government’s outlines, this means until further notice:

Our COVID Safety Officers will continue to be on duty until the end of next week to help keep our community safe – please ensure they are treated with respect.

** Please also see the attached documents (below) for more information **

We look forward to being in touch with you as soon as we have any new information and guidelines at all from Netball Victoria and Glen Eira Council. Our fingers and toes are crossed that it’s good news to continue moving forward! Until then, please do get onto all of your players as soon as possible and then back to us straight away with which teams are continuing or not.





Leave a Comment

First and Last Names
E-mail Address



Stay In Touch

Keep up to date with events and news

First Name
Email Address

Follow

Copyright © 2020 St Anthony's Glen Huntly Netball Club Inc.

Privacy Policy | Terms

Powered by Oncord