Dear clubs and entity teams,
We wanted to provide you with the latest update regarding Autumn and Spring season fees.
In April, we sent out email, outlining three possible scenarios as follows:
Scenario 1. Spring season goes ahead commencing 17th/18th July
Scenario 2. Spring season is cancelled in its entirety
Scenario 3. Spring season goes ahead but is limited
The current CDNA Committee of Management have determined that the third scenario currently applies, as at this stage the Spring season has not be cancelled in its entirety. Due to the timing of the re-election of a new CDNA committee next Tuesday (28th July) at the AGM, the incoming Committee will be charged with the decision regarding cancellation and/or structure of a potential limited Spring season and the subsequent issuing of pro-rata refunds. A limited season or alternative arrangement like a lightning premiership is still definitely a possibility at this stage and whilst there is any hope, we should retain that hope.
We look forward to seeing nominated representatives at the AGM next week and welcoming the new Committee into office.
Until then, please take care of yourselves, wear a mask and stay at home keeping yourself and others safe.
Netball Operations Manager
Caulfield & District Netball Association
Keep up to date with events and news
Copyright © 2023 St Anthony's Glen Huntly Netball Club Inc.
The St Anthony's Glen Huntly Netball Club acknowledges the Boonwurrung people of the Kulin Nation as the Traditional Owners and Custodians
of the land on which the club resides.
We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging, and acknowledge and uphold their continuing relationship to this land.